Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New iPod Shuffle Released



Apple redesigned their infamous iPod shuffle to now worlds smallest MP3 player. Holy shit, this one is really cute! The size is just slightly bigger than a thumb, aluminum body with a clip, reasonable prices of only $79 and come in 1 GB of storage. Only that operating system requirement; it need Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or later or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later. Why not XP Service Pack 1? I'm just confused! Apart from that, I like it. I've long been looking for a player that should be cool, light and not that expensive. I will sure buy this shuffle if only I ain't broke:)

For more features and specifications

4 comments:

NLS said...

Hello

Are you everything okie?
Ltnc!!

zerotopic said...

Yeah buddy, my PC stopped working the other day, and now I'm saving some money to repair it. I will not be able to update without this machine. It may take 1 month, I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,
We would like to invite you to our new forum (www.myanmarteashop.com). Believe it or not, Myanmarteashop is the only forum with unique features that allowed you to express your view in native language. For that reason, more and more people are joining everyday. Some of our forum’s features are :
1.Totally 100% Burmese (Burmese can be use any part of the forum.)
2.Because of Unicode font, you’ll be able to read Burmese posts clearly.
3.You can also use English as well, if you are more comfortable using English.
4.Polling features allow you to poll easily.
5.YouTube videos are also allowed.
6.More than 1,770 smilies to describe your emotions.
7.Friendly community.

cheers
myanmarteashop.com

ARO GERALDES said...

Myanmar friends, I'm argentine sport journalist and I'm looking for a Myanmar football blog. If you know one, please, write to contact the blogger.
Best regards from Buenos Aires
Pablo
International football journalism