Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Curse on myself

Shit, I've been wasting the whole day surfing others blogs. Now I'm becoming addicted to the Internet. I can't help it. Sometimes it's not good having a connection all the time. When I was in Myanmar I went the Internet Cafe just to check e-mail. Because I was charged by the minute I use. No money to surf web, at that time. What a hopeless life wherever you are, you are always broke, damnit!

The exam is £ucking near. The reason staying home during these days is to start a study. The first week it was going well. It is until when I had got an accident that cut my right palm, I can no longer concentrate on reading. It have got 7 stitches.

From tomorrow on, I plan to practise as I did in Myanmar, staying away from online except to check e-mail! Otherwise I have to sit like a dumb in an exam.

No comments: