Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What a life!

Now I'm really sick and tired of struggling life in an foreign country. I've already thought it must be tough before I came here. But one thing I cannot stand is solving others problem, not my own! I can handle for myself. No problem how difficult life would be. Everybody here has each problem. And some tend to find helps from friends. It's ok, if your is a tiny one. That's what a friendship is for, I know. But you should not ask for somebody everytime you need, especially if your trouble is really big. For that kind of friend, you can do nothing but refuse. Just say him no, short and simple. And be firm on your decision. No need to explain this and that, long and unnecessary. Such a person know exactly the way to persuade and how to act accordingly to get a help from you. If you go deep into detail, you will find yourself stuck in his words. Unfortunately today I have to answer or refuse using this way to one of my friend who keep on asking me for help. It sounds a bit cruel, but I cannot help. Because I cannot even help myself in this situation. F**k, I hate to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can understand ur feeling.