Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Why I blog?

  • First of all, blogger is available for free on the net.
  • Then curiosity as to what the blogging is all about, after that I want to learn more.
  • It's good to have a job to do instead of wasting time doing nothing.
  • Surfing is no fun if you can't tell people what you've found.
  • To gain confidence in what I do.
  • My brain need to think seriously!
  • Because I have a great fun of Zero Topic blog lol, guess who, it's me, myself.
  • The comments, feedback from readers is the main advantage of blog, I'd like to say.
  • Last but not least, the feeling, some people are reading my blog is incredible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with you. I passed most of my free time by blogging in Singapore. It really make me happy and it is a good companion for me, lovely diary as well.

zerotopic said...

Certainly, I'm becoming addicted to it!

Unknown said...

Your posts are really informative. Cheers from Thailand.