Tuesday, June 13, 2006

MyBlogLog

Site Meter or Stat Counter whatever you may have, they are fantastic at keeping track of visitors, but one function they don't offer you presently which MyBlogLog.com do is, tracking how many clicks your visitors hit the links you've provided on your blog. I've just finished copying and pasting their code to template and seeing result now. It works well so far, exactly doing it's job just I expected. The are offering 3-day compulsory free trial pro to feel it's full advantage. They said you will be switched to free version after three days. So I have no comment on how cool their free version is for the moment. But it's a worthwhile code to have a go.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is one disadvantage in all that metters and in your comment system too. If I'm using 'no script' you will not calculate me. That's more painfull with side comment system cause I wouldn't see even "comments" link. Thanks God that I've met with haloscan before and now can post comments becouse I want back here ~_0