Monday, June 05, 2006

World Cup, Google and Wikipedia

If you are a football crazy like me, a great match, World Cup is ahead of us to enjoy day to day event, taking place in Germany. And if you also are like me always hooked up on pc screen no matter what is happening outside World. You may find it difficult whether to sit in front of a pc or go out to watch one of your favourite match. Firefox extension footiefox has a solution to some extent for those of you who refuse to go out to enjoy a match and at the same time want to know the match instant result. It pretty good extension indeed. You can check it out kick-off time from first day to final, live score for every match and every group status, without switching page from what you read right now. It's within your browser and just one right click on status bar!

Sometimes when I google about a word, I want to know what would be it's definition in Wikipedia as well. So I need to type in again wiki's box. Why not in the same page, I've wondered? Now all my desire is fullfilled thanks to a great googlepedia.

If you are interested in which firefox extension I have installed, click here.

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. now installed already!

zerotopic said...

Yeah, a good two to try out.