Monday, August 28, 2006

Firefox Extension I like, I install

I once posted some useful Firefox extension which I liked so that I installed in my browser. Since then more and more good extensions I came across are being added. The list are out of date now. And I've noticed I don't really like some that I mentioned back then. They are Googlepedia , Fasterfox and Performancing . In fact that three extensions are quite good and most of the folks find them useful. Fasterfox is still top of the three the most download extension. As for me I no longer need them. As my Firefox browser is quite fast already. I seldom find the same search in both Google and Wikipedia. I prefer Writely and Wridea over Performancing for blogging purpose.

I think It's time to update them. It's also a good idea to have them collected together on line so that I don't need to worry the lost of extension due to the browser accidentally uninstalled. Now I have a back up of them in my blog! If you haven't installed Firefox yet, and you want to download it, please click the button "Get Firefox with Google Toolbar for better browsing" on the side bar lower right corner. Trust me it's really far more better than Internet Explorer. And downloading it this way helps support this blog. Thank you.

Add Bookmark Here
A convenient way to add bookmarks.

Blogger Web Comments
Post and read comments on any webpage

coComment
clear conversation in the blogosphere

ColorZilla
Advanced Eyedropper, ColorPicker, Page Zoomer and other colorful goodies.

Copy Plain Text
Copies text without formatting

DownThemAll!
The mass downloader for Firefox.

Download Statusbar
View and manage downloads from a tidy statusbar

FootieFox
Soccer scores, live and almost instantly.

FoxyTunes
Control any media player from Firefox and more.....

Google Toolbar for Firefox
Take the power of Google whith you anywhere on the Web!

Greasemonkey
A User Script Manager for Firefox
( For advanced users only, if you are not so sure don't touch it )
Read more about Greasemonkey .

ImageShack right-click
Upload to ImageShack via right-click menu.

Linkification
Converts text links into genuine, clickable links.

Menu Editor
Costomize application menus

ScrapBook
Helps you to save Web pages and organize the collection.

Tab Mix Plus
Tab browsing with an added boost.

VideoDownloader
Download videos from Youtube, Google, Metacafe, iFilm, Dailymotion...

No comments: