Thursday, August 31, 2006

Make youself well-known at Web2logo



Oops! my logo really stands out from the crowd! Logo is playing essential role to the success of the product or website. It means a lot because logo is brand. How people remember you and think about you. Some folks are insanely addicted to famous brand. But oh my God! you see how ugly my logo is, hopeless! Because I'm not good at design and lack of creativity so let be it, I can't help. This one is the best I can make of, hah.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is about Web2logo.com. It compiled the famous websites in order by tag and logo. You can digg, delicious and rate any website you like as usual, again phenomenon of web2.0, huh?

Web2logo via : Lifehacker

4 comments:

MADjaHEAD said...

Not logo makes brand famous quite the contrary brand makes it cool and e.c. ;)

zerotopic said...

The terms logo and brand are often used interchangeably, I think, though there is a difference between them. The logo is one aspect of the brand of a company or economic entity.

MADjaHEAD said...

And what's is incorrect in my expression? :)

zerotopic said...

Oops! I think I misinterpreted your comment :)